Delivery and Returns
- Delivery should usually be within 7 working days of you placing your order.
- If we have a query with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- You will receive an email once the order has been shipped.
- Your order will be sent via Royal Mail Recorded 48 Hour delivery service.
- Please note that during busy periods in August delivery times may take longer.
- Any queries on deliveries please contact us 0121 477 0736.
- £4.75 delivery charge.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- To return your item, you can either post your items back or bring them back to: 762 Bristol Road South, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 2NN.
- If you need to return any of the items, we will be happy to refund or exchange an item, provided it is in resalable condition, this includes all labels still attached and unworn.
- Refunds and exchanges can be made within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs and arranging to return your item. Alternatively you can bring it back in person to our Northfield store.
- If you are shipping an item to us, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your item returns have been received and approved, you will receive an email to confirm we have received the item(s).
- Once returned and accepted your refund will be processed, it will be issued back to the card used to purchase the item(s).
CUSTOMISED PRODUCTS - RETURNS & REFUNDS
Customised products include any products that are configured, personalised, or inscribed; for example, embroidered or printed. All items that have been personalised and have been made to order are not returnable but may be returned or replaced within 14 days if the item is broken, damaged or defected.